In between the Luxembourg Gardens and the Place du Panthéon in the heart of the Quartier Latin, André Latin Hotel is surrounded by picturesque streets of Paris, recognized as the oldest ones of the capital. Freshly renovated, it offers air-conditioned rooms with basic amenities. On the first floor, guests can also enjoy some good time off at the new hotel’s cocktail bar. Location-wise, the hotel is 500 m from Luxembourg RER (line B), which offers direct transport to the Olympic Stadium and the IBC.
- Satellite TV
- 24hr Reception
|TYPE||SIZE||No. OF ROOMS|
|Standard Double||14 – 17 sqm||30|
|Double Superior||17 sqm||10|
- Port-Royal Train Station: 5 minutes walk (300 m)
- Cardinal Lemoine Metro Station: 15 minutes walk (1 km)
- Olympic Village: 30 minutes by metro
- Stade de France: 30 minutes by metro
- Daily full housekeeping
- 24/7 reception and concierge services
- Use of all common areas and hotel facilities
- Local taxes at current level
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.